5942 Lovers Lane, Portage MI 49002
Pet Exams and Appointments
Reptile & Amphibian Exams
Needed for Rabbit,
Ferret, and Small
Needed for All New Clients and Patients
In an effort to expedite your appointment, below are some forms that you may print
and complete at your convenience before your visit to Milwood Animal Clinic.
If you have questions about any section, please feel free to leave it blank and
our staff will be happy to assist you at the time of your visit!
Reptile & Amphibian
Please call our office to
setup your appointment!
Please be as specific as possible so we can give you and your pet the care you deserve!
It is customary to pay for
services when rendered.
Cash, Check, or Credit.
(Sorry, no American Express)
We also accept CareCredit
Click to Apply!
Our clinic can be reached with the contact information on the right.
Please call if you ever need to reschedule or cancel your appointment
for a different time.
When transporting your pet, please make sure:
1. Your car is warmed up or cooled down (depending on the season).
2. All dogs are on leashes, and all other pets are in carriers or aquariums.
- Cats and exotic pets will feel more comfortable traveling in covered carriers.
Upon arriving at the clinic:
1. Please keep all pets and children supervised during your visit.
2. Please keep retractable leashes on their shortest setting.
3. Please avoid pet interaction with unrelated pets.
Canine & Feline Appointments
* Initial Visit (Regardless of Age)
- Please bring prior vet records and/or adoption paperwork, current medications, fecal sample, and any questions you may have.
- These visits tend to take a little longer so you can leave a confident pet owner!
* Wellness Exams
- Please bring a fecal sample (no longer than 24 hours old).
Exotic Pet Appointments
* Wellness Exam
- Please print and fill out the appropriate questionnaire (below), a sample of your pet's droppings, and bring any reptile lighting you're using so we may test it's U/V output.